- RSS Channel Showcase 7052625
- RSS Channel Showcase 2373148
- RSS Channel Showcase 4571969
- RSS Channel Showcase 3940241
Articles on this Page
- 03/19/14--08:13: _Ross Feller Casey f...
- 03/20/14--06:10: _Ethicon, J&J remove...
- 03/21/14--05:17: _Widow files Pradaxa...
- 03/26/14--05:22: _City, others not ci...
- 03/26/14--05:24: _Pa. Superior Court ...
- 03/28/14--05:04: _Metalworker whose f...
- 11/18/13--04:54: _York Co. woman file...
- 04/01/14--06:12: _Phila. man left unc...
- 04/02/14--04:56: _Two more testostero...
- 04/04/14--06:30: _Phila. judge overru...
- 04/07/14--04:51: _LA Fitness granted ...
- 04/07/14--04:54: _Phila. Museum of Ar...
- 04/08/14--04:56: _Bucks Co. man injur...
- 03/27/14--15:19: _Philadelphia woman ...
- 03/27/14--15:26: _Southeastern Pennsy...
- 03/31/14--15:36: _Man sues city after...
- 04/06/14--15:31: _Club patron sues ov...
- 04/07/14--15:06: _Couple sues over fa...
- 04/14/14--04:41: _Jury awards $7.8 mi...
- 04/15/14--04:53: _Judicial panel deni...
- 11/18/13--04:54: York Co. woman files NuvaRing products liability complaint
- 04/07/14--04:54: Phila. Museum of Art sued by patron injured by fall on slate walkway
- 03/27/14--15:19: Philadelphia woman sues property manager after slip and fall
- 03/31/14--15:36: Man sues city after falling on sidewalk
- 04/06/14--15:31: Club patron sues over falling on wet steps
- 04/07/14--15:06: Couple sues over fall injuries
For the second time in as many weeks, a Philadelphia personal injury law firm has filed a lawsuit on behalf of a man who claims he suffered injuries due to his use of a testosterone supplement medication. Lawyers with Ross … Read More
Drug company Johnson & Johnson and medical device manufacturer Ethicon Inc. have filed a removal petition in U.S. District Court in Philadelphia stating that a South Carolina woman’s product liability claim involving allegations of faulty pelvic mesh belongs in that … Read More
The widow of a man who died from renal failure and intracerebral hemorrhage allegedly tied to his use of the medication Pradaxa has filed a federal wrongful death complaint against the makers of the drug. Nancy L. Standish is suing … Read More
A federal judge has ruled that the City of Philadelphia is not liable for injuries sustained by a woman who was just a child when she suffered a years-long period of sexual abuse at the hands of a city police … Read More
A three-judge state appellate court panel has affirmed a Philadelphia judge’s grant of summary judgment to Dave & Busters Inc. in a personal injury case brought by a man who says he hurt himself while bowling at the city business. … Read More
A Bucks County man who says he sustained serious and irreversible injuries when his fingers were amputated by a metal shearer while at work has filed a products liability complaint against the makers of the device. Albert Mueller, a resident … Read More
A central Pennsylvania woman is suing the makers of the NuvaRing birth control system over allegations that she developed a blood clot in her lung as a result of her use of the product. Sharon L. Young, who lives in … Read More
A Philadelphia man claims in a newly filed civil suit that he was severely injured after falling on a patch of ice that had accumulated near a mailbox at a city post office. Glen Guy filed a personal injury claim … Read More
The local law firm that has been at the forefront of testosterone replacement therapy injury claims in Philadelphia has filed another complaint against the makers of the “Low T” drug Testim, this one claiming a 45-year-old Virginia man died from … Read More
A Philadelphia judge has overruled defense preliminary objections in a medical malpractice case initiated by a patient who claims he sustained nerve damage following an elective surgery to repair a herniated disc. Common Pleas Court Judge Frederica Massiah-Jackson in an … Read More
A federal judge in Philadelphia has granted summary judgment to sports club chain LA Fitness in a case brought by a member who says he was injured during a confrontation at the gym in Andorra, Pa. U.S. District Judge Thomas … Read More
A Georgia woman is suing the Philadelphia Museum of Art over claims that she was injured after falling on broken slate at the city art institution. Winter Chatman, of Duluth, Ga., filed suit last week at the U.S. District Court … Read More
A Pennsylvania man who claims he sustained serious injuries as a result of an allegedly defective table saw has filed a products liability complaint against the makers of the device. James H. Simmers, Jr., of Morrisville, Bucks County, filed suit … Read More
A Philadelphia woman is suing over claims she sustained injuries after falling on a set of steps. Debra Herbin filed a lawsuit on Feb. 25 in the Philadelphia County District Court against Keith Pugh, citing negligence. Herbin claims that on … Read More
A Philadelphia employee is suing over claims he sustained injuries on the job. Walter Carpenter filed a lawsuit on Feb. 26 in the Philadelphia County District Court against the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority, citing negligence. Carpenter claims on April 30, … Read More
A man is suing the city of Philadelphia after he fell on a sidewalk. Allen Brevard filed a lawsuit Feb. 24 in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas against the city of Philadelphia, citing negligence. The lawsuit states Brevard … Read More
A Center City Turf Club is suing the business after falling down steps. Michael Henderson filed the lawsuit Feb. 25 in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas. The lawsuit states Henderson was a visitor at the club at 1635 Market … Read More
A woman and her husband are suing a health care group and a cleaning service after falling in the facility. Jeannine Fedele and Michael Fedele filed a lawsuit Feb. 24 in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas against Trinity … Read More
A Philadelphia Common Pleas Court jury last week awarded $7.8 million to the relatives of a middle-aged jockey who was killed after being thrown, dragged and stomped by a horse startled by loose chickens traversing a suburban racetrack. The award … Read More
A federal judicial body earlier this month denied a bid by the makers of the OxyElite Pro and Jack3d sports supplements to consolidate and transfer a handful of products liability actions to the U.S. District Court in Philadelphia. The U.S. … Read More