- RSS Channel Showcase 8064386
- RSS Channel Showcase 5433143
- RSS Channel Showcase 2634106
- RSS Channel Showcase 9640464
Articles on this Page
- 04/10/13--05:02: _First oral argument...
- 04/11/13--07:17: _N.Y. Tylenol wrongf...
- 04/11/13--07:25: _Pa. House Judiciary...
- 04/12/13--07:51: _Pa. plaintiff sues ...
- 04/15/13--05:17: _Federal judge reman...
- 04/15/13--06:22: _Defense lawyers in ...
- 04/16/13--05:20: _Colorado plaintiff’...
- 04/17/13--08:15: _Philly D.A. charges...
- 04/17/13--08:28: _Judge allows expert...
- 04/18/13--08:31: _Defense lawyers pet...
- 04/26/13--05:07: _Phila. judge urges ...
- 04/30/13--04:49: _Avandia judge: GSK ...
- 05/02/13--04:42: _Florida lung cancer...
- 05/02/13--04:44: _Parent of teen inju...
- 05/02/13--04:46: _Phila. jury awards ...
- 05/03/13--08:49: _Phila. S.D. sued by...
- 05/06/13--05:02: _Pa. couple sues Tra...
- 05/06/13--05:10: _Judge sides with Fo...
- 05/10/13--05:01: _Hewlett Packard mov...
- 05/13/13--04:32: _Tractor-trailer dri...
- 04/10/13--05:02: First oral arguments held in NFL players’ injury case
- 04/11/13--07:17: N.Y. Tylenol wrongful death claim transferred to MDL in Philadelphia
- 04/17/13--08:15: Philly D.A. charges 10 with filing false injury claims against SEPTA
- 04/18/13--08:31: Defense lawyers petition to remove KFC injury case to federal court
- 05/02/13--04:46: Phila. jury awards Pa. trooper $700,000 in vehicle accident case
- 05/03/13--08:49: Phila. S.D. sued by mother of teen who broke leg during gym class
- 05/06/13--05:02: Pa. couple sues Trader Joe’s over wife’s fractured hip
- 05/06/13--05:10: Judge sides with Ford Motor Co. in products liability case
Attorneys representing both sides in the massive multidistrict football players’ injury litigation playing out at the federal courthouse in Philadelphia sparred face-to-face for the first time on Tuesday, addressing the National Football League’s motion to dismiss the case. The NFL … Read More
A wrongful death claim that had been filed by a New York State widow over her husband’s death as an alleged result of Tylenol use has been transferred to the newly created multidistrict over-the-counter Tylenol litigation docket in Philadelphia. Cathleen … Read More
The state House Judiciary Committee recently held a hearing on House Bill 1150, also known as the Fairness in Claims and Transparency Act, or FACT, which would provide for transparency of claims made against asbestos bankruptcy trusts and in the … Read More
A Pennsylvania woman is suing the makers of a weight loss product over claims that she suffered liver toxicity after ingesting the supplement in the spring of 2011. Karen Jacobs-Poles and her husband, Dwayne Poles, who reside in Springfield Township, … Read More
A federal judge has granted a plaintiff’s motion to remand in a personal injury case playing out against retail giant Wal-Mart. U.S. District Judge Joel H. Slomsky, sitting in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, agreed to send a case initiated … Read More
Defendants in a workplace injury case initiated by a tractor-trailer driver have moved to transfer the litigation out of Philadelphia’s Common Pleas Court and into the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. Daniel Torres, who resides in … Read More
A Colorado jury recently determined that helmet manufacturer Riddell failed to adequately warn a former football player about the dangers of concussions, with the verdict coming mere days after company lawyers sought to have Riddell severed from a nationwide class … Read More
In what seems to have become a common trend as of late, the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office has once again made arrests in connection with alleged fraudulent personal injury claims filed against SEPTA. Ten people were recently charged with submitting … Read More
A federal judge in Philadelphia has denied two defense motions in a products liability case, one to exclude the plaintiff’s expert witness testimony and another seeking summary judgment. The case involves Montgomery County, Pa. residents Daniel Reardon and his wife, … Read More
A case involving a Philadelphia-area fast food manager who claims she broke her ankle after slipping on a puddle of water at her place of employment may have to proceed in federal, not state court, after defense attorneys filed a … Read More
A Philadelphia trial court judge this week docketed an opinion outlining why she believes her order denying a motion to transfer venue in a personal injury case against Comcast should be affirmed. On April 17, Philadelphia Common Pleas Court Judge … Read More
U.S. District Judge Cynthia Rufe, of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, recently granted a motion by two health insurers to remand their respective Avandia drug cases to the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. The decision by Rufe doesn’t mean the … Read More
A Florida man who had a history of working with products containing asbestos dust and fibers has filed a mass tort complaint at the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas over allegations that his asbestos exposure was the factual cause of … Read More
The parent of a young Philadelphia teen has filed a negligence suit against a youth residential facility over claims that her son was injured earlier this year after being forced to jog back to his residence hall after a recreational … Read More
A Philadelphia Common Pleas Court jury recently returned a plaintiff’s verdict in favor of a Pennsylvania State trooper who was injured after her vehicle was rear-ended by a work van on the Girard Avenue off ramp of Interstate 76 in … Read More
The mother of a Philadelphia middle-schooler has filed a personal injury claim against the School District of Philadelphia, alleging the defendant’s negligence led to her son sustaining a leg fracture during gym class. Philadelphia attorney Timothy Hough, of the firm … Read More
A Bucks County couple has filed a personal injury lawsuit against a local Trader Joe’s over claims that the wife sustained a hip fracture after tripping and falling at the business. Maryann Dotti and her husband, Vincent, of Pipersville, Pa., … Read More
A federal judge in Philadelphia has granted judgment in favor of Ford Motor Co. in a case involving the auto maker’s seat belt restraint and airbag system. The merits of the case initiated by plaintiff Eric Voicheck, however, were not … Read More
An attorney representing Hewlett Packard and one of its employees have moved to transfer a personal injury claim initiated by a Philadelphia woman from state to federal court. Philadelphia resident Krista Aigeltinger filed suit against the Palo Alto, CA-based company … Read More
A tractor-trailer driver has filed a personal injury claim against Amtrak, the City of Chester and the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation over allegations that he became injured after the tailpipes of his vehicle struck the underside of a railroad bridge … Read More