- RSS Channel Showcase 3847109
- RSS Channel Showcase 4363562
- RSS Channel Showcase 4978878
- RSS Channel Showcase 2199744
Articles on this Page
- 02/10/14--06:16: _Punitive damages cl...
- 02/12/14--06:26: _Bayer sued by Pa. w...
- 02/19/14--10:58: _Slip-and-fall again...
- 02/19/14--11:59: _Concert-goer injure...
- 02/24/14--08:41: _Shampoo scorches wo...
- 02/24/14--13:12: _Parx Casino sued af...
- 02/24/14--13:16: _Montgomery Mall in ...
- 02/24/14--13:20: _Dave and Buster’s n...
- 02/24/14--13:36: _Voyeur Nightclub fa...
- 02/25/14--04:48: _Janssen Pharmaceuti...
- 02/25/14--04:57: _Woman sues SEPTA ov...
- 02/25/14--05:01: _Allegedly defective...
- 02/25/14--05:07: _Philadelphia biker ...
- 02/26/14--05:37: _Suit by gravely inj...
- 02/27/14--06:43: _U.S. Airways seeks ...
- 02/28/14--10:09: _Grinark Investments...
- 02/28/14--10:50: _Lord & Taylor named...
- 02/28/14--10:53: _Minors and guardian...
- 02/28/14--11:56: _City, restaurant su...
- 02/28/14--12:59: _City of Philadelphi...
- 02/19/14--11:59: Concert-goer injured during Fishbone stage dive awarded $1.4 million
- 02/24/14--08:41: Shampoo scorches woman’s hair, burns scalp, suit says
- 02/24/14--13:20: Dave and Buster’s named in slip and fall suit
- 02/25/14--04:57: Woman sues SEPTA over injuries
- 02/25/14--05:01: Allegedly defective sidewalk leads to lawsuit against Philadelphia
- 02/25/14--05:07: Philadelphia biker sues city over pothole that caused him to fall
- 02/27/14--06:43: U.S. Airways seeks transfer of injury suit to federal court
- 02/28/14--10:50: Lord & Taylor named in personal injury suit
- 02/28/14--10:53: Minors and guardians sued over alleged assault of Folcroft man
- 02/28/14--11:56: City, restaurant sued after woman injured on sidewalk
A judge has refused to toss a punitive damages claim in the case of a widow of a municipal employee who is suing the City of Philadelphia and Louisville Ladder over allegations that the man’s death was caused by injuries … Read More
A Pennsylvania woman is suing Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals over claims that she became pregnant while on the Mirena birth control system because the implanted device had migrated from its original spot in her body. Rebecca Syx filed suit in U.S. … Read More
It’s back to the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas for a premises liability case initiated by a city woman against the Wal-Mart Corp. U.S. District Judge Robert F. Kelly, who sits in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, granted a motion … Read More
A woman who says she was seriously injured during a stage-diving incident at a Philadelphia concert venue four years ago has been awarded more than a million dollars in compensatory and punitive damages by a federal judge. Kimberly Myers, who … Read More
A Darby woman is suing two companies she claims is responsible for selling a shampoo which burned the hair off of her scalp. Carrie Fitzpatrick filed suit in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas naming JF Labs Inc. and … Read More
Parx Casino in Bensalem is being sued by a customer who allegedly was injured when she slipped and fell in the women’s restroom. Melvine West of Philadelphia filed her lawsuit on Feb. 12 in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, … Read More
A Philadelphia resident is suing various businesses following an injury she claims to have suffered after tripping on a pothole. Sheila Burke filed suit in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas on Feb. 12, naming Montgomeryville Associates Inc. and … Read More
A Pennsylvania County man is suing over claims he sustained injuries as a result of tripping at a Dave and Buster’s restaurant. Anthony Renzulli Jr. filed a lawsuit Feb. 12 in the Pennsylvania County District Court against Dave and Buster’s … Read More
A Philadelphia man is suing after a table allegedly collapsed and struck him in the head. Kareem Bishop filed suit in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas on Feb. 12 naming Voyeur Nightclub, Esbert LLC and Mayfield Social Club … Read More
A Kentucky woman is suing the makers of the anti-coagulant drug Xarelto in Philadelphia’s Court of Common Pleas over allegations that she experienced severe internal and gastrointestinal bleeding two years ago after being prescribed the drug for atrial fibrillation. Attorney … Read More
An Upper Darby resident is suing over injuries she allegedly sustained when riding the bus. Altude Desrosiers and her husband Joel Dorsa filed their lawsuit on Feb. 12, in the Philadelphia County Court of Common Pleas, naming Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation … Read More
A woman is suing the city of Philadelphia after she allegedly injured herself as a result of a negligently maintained sidewalk. Marsha Kearney is suing the city of Philadelphia in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas. Kearney filed her suit … Read More
A Philadelphia biker is suing various city of Philadelphia entities and a construction company over injures he allegedly sustained as a result of the city’s maintenance of the roads. Jerry Hemingway filed suit in the Philadelphia County Court of Common … Read More
A federal judge has sent back to state court a personal injury complaint against a New Jersey trucking company being sued by a cyclist who says he sustained “catastrophic, disabling, life-altering and permanent” injuries after being struck by a big … Read More
An attorney for U.S. Airways has petitioned a federal judge to take up a personal injury case that was initiated in state court by a woman who says she sustained severe knee and other injuries after tripping over a misplaced … Read More
A Philadelphia County woman is suing over claims she was injured by tiles falling off a building. Ruby Foster filed a lawsuit Feb. 11 in the Philadelphia County Circuit Court against Ginark Investments & Management LP, citing negligence. According to … Read More
A Philadelphia County woman is suing over claims she was injured on the premises of a Lord & Taylor store. Jessica and Grant Krow filed a lawsuit Feb. 3 in the Philadelphia County Circuit Court against Turner Construction Company, Dale … Read More
A Delaware County man is suing over claims he was attacked and injured by a group of minors near his home. Ian Mitchell filed a lawsuit Feb. 11 in the Philadelphia County Circuit Court against Shane Aldridge, a minor, and … Read More
A Philadelphia County woman is suing over claims she was injured on the sidewalk outside a restaurant. Theresa Pearson filed a lawsuit in the Philadelphia County Circuit Court on Feb. 11 against the city of Philadelphia, Super China Restaurant and … Read More
A Philadelphia County man is suing over claims he was injured when his scooter struck a hole in the street. Samuel Ahmad filed a lawsuit Feb. 11 in the Philadelphia County Circuit Court against Comcast, P.E.C.O., P.G.W., the city of … Read More